During these uncertain times, we realize that making an investment in an IST Spring Break Trip can be a difficult decision. That is why we created the IST Spring Break Confidence Guarantee! We want you to feel confident that we will give you the best possible options for cancellations, trip changes, etc. during these challenging COVID-19 times.
Special Flexibility for Groups and Tour Participants
For 2021 Groups – If closures, government regulations, or travel restrictions due to COVID-19 prevent the delivery of the Group’s tour date, the Group can move or postpone the tour with no fees change fees or choose to cancel the trip. Should a group decide to cancel, each participant will pay only a $300 cancellation fee for air tours and $150 for hotel only packages. Otherwise, all normal terms & conditions and penalty fees apply.
Special Flexibility for Travel Destinations
For 2021 Groups – If closures, government regulations, or travel restrictions due to COVID-19 prevent travel to your destination, your group can request to change to one of our other destinations without any change fee. Simply pay any difference in price or receive any difference in price back if the requested destination is less.
Special IST Spring Break Insurance
As part of your IST Spring Break tour package, each participant receives a comprehensive travel insurance policy coverage for trip cancellation, trip delay, lost baggage, and medical injury/sickness. Upon final payment, you’ll receive the policy with exact coverages and/or limitations.
Confidence in IST Spring Break
- Hygiene – Masks and Hand Sanitizer will be provided to all our participants upon arrival to their destination.
- Safety Briefing – Along with our standard Welcome Orientation, IST Spring Break Staff will provide COVID-19 Safety Information and/or protocols.
- At the Hotel – Our hotel partners are deep cleaning and modifying everything from check-in to the way you use the elevator. IST Spring Break will also offer affordable rooming upgrades for participants who request a reduced room occupancy.
- Adjusted Events – IST Spring Break is in-the-know with all the venues we utilize and sites we visit. If necessary, at the time of travel, we will adjust your schedule to maximize your experiences each day to account for any new rules for capacity management, social distancing, outdoor events, masks, and any additional precautions that may need to be in place during your trip.
- On the Airplane – Our airline partners have new cleaning protocols ensuring aircraft cleaning standards meet or exceed CDC guidelines. This includes using electrostatic spraying to disinfect most aircraft before departure, using state-of-the-art, hospital-grade, high-efficiency (HEPA) filters during the entire flight to circulate air and remove 99.97% of airborne particles, and mandatory face-covering requirements to help keep the travelers and cabin crew and safe.
- On the Bus – Our bus partners have new cleaning protocols and are establishing new guidelines, like loading and unloading procedures, to help keep drivers and participants safe.
- Venues – When IST Spring Break is selecting venues, we will use our local knowledge and strong relationships to choose spots following strict local guidelines and hygiene practices.
IST Spring Break
A division of International Student Tours, Inc. (ISTours)